Vmobile is an incredible productivity app which is available for all smart phones. Vmobile is a remarkable and brilliant productivity tool for the smart phones having the eminent Operating System like Windows, iOS, Android, and Symbians etc. No particular version is released to use Vmobile for PC, but if you are discovering a guide to play Vmobile on your PC, then you are at the right place, because here I will show you a guide about how you can download and install Vmobile for PC by the help of third party emulators. Vmobile is developed by the reputed developers of the QNAP Security. Let me tell you about the features of Vmobile before moving towards the downloading procedure.
Vmobile is one of the best productivity applications available for mobiles with fabulous and distinctive features. Vmobile is a mobile video surveillance application. It allows you to monitor videos. You can manage and monitor your videos and can also delete videos to free space by using this app. You can use this tool in your office or business space to have an eye on the environment when you are not present. You can view the live video by using its user friendly simple interface. It also provides you the facility of taking screenshots from live videos to use as an evidence for later use. So here are features of Vmobile and a guide about how to download and install Vmobile on PC.
Vmobile for PC Features:
- Support monitoring several servers/channels from thousands of network cameras of different brands by simply connecting to any available Turbo NAS (with Surveillance Station enabled) or VioStor NVR on the network.
- Support advanced monitoring features, such as adjustable display mode, PTZ and preset position control, instant notification of alarm events, and snapshot.
- Can playback recording data from different monitoring channels and by different alarm events.
Source: Google Play Store
Guide on How to download and Install Vmobile for PC:
The installation is simple all you need to do first is to download emulators on your windows and Mac to use this application on your computer. The links of the emulators are given just below, but remember Ipadian is for Mac and Andy & BlueStacks are for Windows.
Emulators Download Links:
For the complete installation processes regarding these emulators visit these links given below:
BlueStacks: Detailed BlueStacks installation Process
- Open the emulator, once the emulator is installed on your PC.
- Search Vmobile at the top of the search tool as you do in the play store.
- After searching it download and Install it on your PC.
- That’s all; now enjoy Vmobile on PC.
Links to Download Vmobile for PC:
Play Store: Vmobile on Google Play Store
App Store: Vmobile on iOS App Store
Stay tuned for more information about latest games and apps for PC guides at Apps for PC Club.