Messenger is one of the most powerful applications right now we have for our smart phones. It is an exciting social connectivity application for smart phones having famous OS like iOS, Android, Symbian and Windows, etc. No specific version has been released to use Messenger For PC, but If you are searching for a guide to use it on your PC, then you are at right place because here we are going to tell you that how you can get Messenger for PC. Facebook is a sort of connectivity application which is generally used to share photos, gifs and you can also chat with your family and friends from all across the world, whereas Messenger is another part of Facebook. This is often used to chat with your Facebook friends. The main idea behind this messenger is that if you don’t want to see your new feeds than this application is best you. Chat with your friends by searches his or her name on the search tool at the top than just click on his or her name and that’s all start chatting with your loved ones. You can send many funny and sad messages, Share many videos and pictures personally with anyone you want to. This messenger is 100% secure and private as no one can use your messenger expect you. If you want to send some important document you can share it through the Messenger. Recently Facebook has launched a new feature of voice and video calling so now you can also call with your friends rather than chit chat only. Messenger has made problems solve for the people to talk and chat. You can also enjoy this application on your PC. I’m sure you guys will love to use this Messenger on PC.
Messenger for PC Screenshot:
Messenger for PC Features:
- Even more ways to message.
- Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
- Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation–then choose the perfect ones to send.
- Record voice messages when you have more to say.
- Know when people have seen your messages.
- Forward messages or photos to people who weren’t in the conversation.
- Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
- Turn on location to let people know when you’re nearby.
- See who’s available on Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
- Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
- Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
- Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
Guide to Install Messenger for PC:
- The installation is simple all you need to do is to download emulators on your windows and Mac to use this application on your computer. The links of the emulators are given just below, but remember ipadian is for Mac and other emulators are for windows.
- Once you have downloaded the any of the above emulator, the next step is to install it on your PC.
- Once the emulator is installed on your PC, open the emulator.
- Search Messenger at the top of the search tool as you do in the play store.
- After searching it download and Install on your PC.
- That’s all; now enjoy Messenger for PC.
Links to Download Messenger for PC:
Stay tuned for more information about latest games and apps for PC guides at appsforpcclub.com