ATVCloud is a spectacular video editing app which is available for all smart phones. ATVCloud is a remarkable and implausible app for the smart phones having the famed Operating System like Windows, iOS, Android, and Symbians etc. No particular version is released to use ATVCloud for PC, but if you are discovering a guide to use ATVCloud on your PC, then you are at the right place, because here I will show you a guide about how you can download and install ATVCloud for PC by the help of third party emulators.
ATVCloud is an impressive and a fantastic video editor & player app for mobiles which is developed by the reputed developers of the AutoID. Let me tell you about the features of ATVCloud before moving towards the downloading procedure.
ATVCloud is one of the best video player & editor application available for mobiles with fabulous distinctive features. It is a free online tool available to control your cameras and videos instantly and falls in the category of video players and editors. It is very user friendly application that can be easily operated. Casually inspect from your device easily with help of ATVCloud. You just have to plug and play and that’s it and you are ready to control video cameras. So here are features of ATVCloud and a guide about how to download and install ATVCloud on PC.
ATVCloud for PC Features:
- Plug&Play. Users just need to input the device ID for login and management.
- Remotely monitor the cameras conveniently. Users can connect and switch the cameras easily.
- User-friendly. Simplify the operation on mobile phones.
- High image quality. Supports H.264 compression standard.
- Help function shall help users to learn the new function of the software.
- Supports capture images including modes of shutter, three at a time, five at a time. Captures can be stored on mobile phones.
- Supports PTZ control function for Pan Zoom Tilt cameras.
Source: Google Play Store
Guide on How to download and Install ATVCloud for PC:
The installation is simple all you need to do first is to download emulators on your windows and Mac to use this application on your computer. The links of the emulators are given just below, but remember Ipadian is for Mac and Andy & BlueStacks are for Windows.
Emulators Download Links:
Download: BlueStacks 2
For the complete installation processes regarding these emulators visit these links given below:
BlueStacks: Detailed BlueStacks installation Process
- Open the emulator, once the emulator is installed on your PC.
- Search ATVCloud at the top of the search tool as you do in the play store.
- After searching it download and Install it on your PC.
- That’s all; now enjoy ATVCloud on PC.
Links to Download ATVCloud for PC:
Play Store: ATVCloud on Google Play Store
App Store: ATVCloud on iOS App Store
Stay tuned for more information about latest games and apps for PC guides at Apps for PC Club.